Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Once Upon a Time

I always tell people how funny Isaac is. Really, you should spend some time around him and you'll fall instantly in love. Up until recently, though, anything he said or did that was funny was something he had heard someone else say or do. Last week while in the waiting room for my Dad to have surgery, he looked at me and began to tell me a story.

"Once upon a time there was a little boy 'flalling' down a hill," he says (Yes, falling is spelled incorrectly, but that's how he says it, so it makes the story even cuter.)I chuckled a little at stared at him in surprise then asked what happened next. "He got a boo-boo." Well, of course he did. "Then what happened, Isaac?" I ask. "Then his mommy kissed it." "Wow, what happened next, buddy?" "Then it make him all better." When I asked him what happened next, he proceeded to tell me the story all over again.

Then, yesterday we were playing in the living room and after I pinned him to the floor to steal his kisses from his cheeks, he got up, reached towards my lips, then brought his hand back to his cheek to retrieve the kisses I stole from him. TOO Funny.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I like your header! See you can do this blogging thing ;) Just make it about the boy and you'll have tons to write!